Last Updated: 2017.04.05
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users May Visit Our Site Anonymously
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users have the choice to refuse sharing personally identification information. Those who do not provide personal identification information may be prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and/or the Internet service provider utilized or other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
DeskVibe AS collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: User information helps us to more effectively respond to their customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To complete the Service: Information Users provide may be used to complete the services as intended that may include, but are not limited to, communicating with the User, sharing their information with the venue they have booked and/or other Service related reasons.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. They might receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To use as we see reasonable and fit with the consent of the User.
User information may also be used to build audiences on third-party platforms. Although the information may not directly identify the User, if they choose to interact with the advertisement the advertiser may assume they meet certain targeting information and combine it with other information.
How We Protect Your Information
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. All information the user provides to us is stored on secure servers.
We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, please be aware that these security measures taken are not 100% impenetrable and you are submitting and sharing your information within our Site at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Transfers of Data
Hosting is provided to us via a cloud-hosting services, which means any personal information submitted to our Site may be available to foreign government or their agencies under a lawful order, despite the procedures we have put in place to protect your personal data. As privacy laws vary between each jurisdiction, depending on where user information is transferred to, stored, used or processed, the privacy laws of a different jurisdictions may differ from those in the place of the user’s residence.
Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under the age of eighteen (18), and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of majority.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms of this policy are governed by the laws of Norway. All actions and/or proceedings that may occur will be brought to the Oslo City Court system. Each party must submit and agree to the personal jurisdiction of the court located in Oslo, Norway for any actions for which the parties seek relief.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Kongshavnveien 28, 0193 Oslo, Norway